Posted to microsoft.public.word.application.errors,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ant[_2_] Ant[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2002/XP sometimes freezes when opening in "My Documents"

This isn't the consumer NAV. It is the corporate edition. I can't find
the option to remove it from MS Office programs.

On 7/10/2009 10:10 PM PT, Graham Mayor typed:

While he could do with some housekeeping on his folder structure - the
Office Plug-in for Norton AV has been notorious over the years and should be
switched off.

With some versions of the Norton product it may be necessary to unregister
the calling DLL by running the following command line from Windows Start
Run e.g.

regsvr32 /u "c:\program files\norton antivirus\officeav.dll"
or
regsvr32 /u "c:\program files\norton systemworks\norton
antivirus\officeav.dll"

Change the path as appropriate.

--
"Now I have you where I want you... where is my jar of Bull ants?" --unknown
/\___/\
\ _ / Nuke ANT from e-mail address: NT
( ) or