Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default how do I install MS Office on my second computer?

If this is an OEM version, then it belongs one computer only, the one that
it was purchased with. It cannot be install anywhere else.

If it is a retail version, then you can install it on a desktop and a
portable providing it is on one or the other at any given time. In this
case, you may need to call Microsoft to activate it the second time.

If it is a Home and Student version, then it should install fine on both.
See below.

However, when you installed it on your second device, did it have an expired
trial version (or about to expire) installed? Did you uninstall it before
installing the new version?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Bill the Greek" Bill the wrote in message
I installed MS Office on my main computer, registered and validated it.
It
runs fine. I installed MS Office (same product) on my second computer and
when I try to open a new doc in Word or Excel a window pops up and tells
me I
have to purchase the software, because many features are disabled.