Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Indenting part of a paragraph...

What I meant was that the words "at least 60mm but no more than 75mm down"
don't make any sense in connection with "from the left margin," so I would
have taken them to mean "from the preceding paragraph" or "from the top
margin" or whatever.

"Marcus Fox" wrote in
message ...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Without your description, I would have assumed that the instructions
described a left indent and Space Before.

Yes, but the paragraph as typed is more than 60mm deep, and after this
indent, needs to become aligned at the left margin once again. The best I
could do was to have it wrap around an object of those given dimensions.

Marcus