Qreg

I see what you mean. Just make sure that your professor knows how to use
Word. Make sure he doesn't use AutoFormatAsYouType options that you
don't like beeing used on that file.

Some thing are beyond our power to influance.

Yes it does, for some types of documents in any case. Just don't expect
every user who "knows Word beceause he's written a letter before" to be
able to handle your document. At least not if you value your document!

Well in my opinion most people doesnt really need word, wordpad would do
just right for them But try explaining this to anyone

Then make sure your professor does edit the Subdocuments only. Don't
give them access to the master!

Well I'm planning for Him to see the master only once When printed ;-)

--
Wojtek Kurek