Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Moonraker

Default selecting text in word

Hi,

In word 2000, when I select text with the mouse left click, and drag down,
the page whizzes up so fast that I end up selecting three pages worth when I
just want two lines, I seem to remember a time when I could nudge the bottom
of the page and control the speed slow or faster.

Any ideas!!

Second, really annoying this one!!, When I hit enter twice in quick
succession, to leave two spaces between, the line above the curser (the
last line with text on), changes it's text size for a larger text and moves
down one line, I have to hit backspace to correct this unwanted amendment.

Any ideas on this one.

Any insight would be gratefully received.

Cheers Steve.

P.S Is there a home for badly beaten keyboards.