Default LINE SPACING TOO LARGE

Please don't type in all caps. It's difficult to read, and in newsgroups
it's interpreted as SHOUTING. When you convert a Word document into HTML
(which is what Rich Text email is), paragraph breaks are converted to two
line breaks, which is why you're getting a blank line.

"BOOKER T" wrote in message
THIS HELPS QUITE A BIT, THANK YOU. BECAUSE OF MY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ON HOW

SET UP WORD OR OUTLOOK, I AM USED TO DOING MANY THINGS MANUALLY THAT

OTHERS
LET THE PROGRAM HANDLE AUTOMATICALLY. COULD YOU CLARIFY FOR ME WHY I CANT

SET
SOMETHING, IN LET'S SAY THE FORMAT MENU, THAT WOULD ALLOW ME TO HAVE THE
ENTER KEY ONLY MOVE ME DOWN ONE LINE.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Are you pressing Enter once to create a new line of text -- and twice
to create a new paragraph? If so, this is the cause of your problem.
Instead, let Word handle the line wrapping (just continue typing!) and
press Enter only once when you need a new paragraph.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"BOOKER T" wrote in message
WORD IS MY NOW MY EMAIL EDITOR AND I HAVE A PROBLEM. WHEN I TYPE OUT

AN
EMAIL, THE SPACING BETWEEN EACH LINE IS LARGE ENOUGH TO PUT 2 MORE

LINES IN
THE SPACE. ALSO MY "SIGNATURE" IS SPACED OUT THIS WAY ALSO. I HAVE

TRIED ALL
THE SUGGESTIONS I COULD FIND IN THE POSTS CONCERNING ADJUSTING LINE

SPACING
IN THE FORMAT/PARAGRAPH MENU. IT JUST DOESN'T WORK. I CAN MAKE THE

SPACING
EVEN LARGER, BUT WORD WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO MAKE IT SMALLER. THIS

REALLY LOOKS
BAD ON AN EMAIL. AM I MISSING SOMETHING OR HAS THE FUNCTIONALITY OF

WORD BEEN
REDUCED IN 2003 JUST AS IT HAS IN OUTLOOK.