Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RSteph RSteph is offline

Default Word 2007 - Hyperlinks in Footers

I'm trying to make a help document, I have some various links to other places
within the document, and at the bottom of every page, I want to put a link
back to the top of the document. I've placed the text in the footer, made the
bookmark, and set the hyperlink. However it won't let me use the hyperlink in
the footer without the 'Header and Footer Design' toolbox open.

Is there a way to fix this, or a good way to get around this problem? I'm
fairly new to Office 2007. Thank you for any help you can offer.