Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
indiana via OfficeKB.com indiana via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Is it possible to detect...

Thanks for your needful reply.
Tony Jollans wrote:
I hesitate to reply, but in the bizarre circumstances you describe, where
specific text must be entered in a document, it is possible that there are
non-display characters in the original text that could get copied across,
although they should all be visible if you set Word to display everything.
That said, I don't believe you can copy text from a jpeg, so it is all moot.

Dear sir/Madam,
Actually i am not trying to cheat any body, i am trying to be fair with my

[quoted text clipped - 23 lines]
which are not seen by common mans like me.
Thanks.