tommynomad tommynomad is offline
Junior Member

Default Retaining Styles from one Doc to the next

Hi.

I'm a grad student. Styles have greatly helped me with my dissertation. But I've come across a curiosity, and was hoping someone could enlighten me.

One my home PC (Sony VAIO running XP Pro & Word 2008(?)) every Word document I open has the same set of styles (which I've created) show up in the styles menu, without me doing anything. I've searched through the options and can find nothing.

On my work PC (Dell, with XP & Word 2007) any new document will open with only the generic styles available. I've been forced to create all my docs at work off an existing one, and then deleteing all the text before starting anew.

Can anyone please tell me how to retain the style sheet for all Word docs?

Thank you very much.