Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default To be able to jump by style (like "Find Next" in "Search")

1. You can use Find to search for formatting features such as color: leave
the Find box empty, click Format and set the features you want to look for.

2. You can use the Next/Previous buttons in the vertical scroll bar to jump
to the Next/Previous find item -- click the little circle between the double
up/down arrows at the bottom of the scroll bar and select Find as the browse
object.

"MickeyVip" wrote in message
Hello
I have several paragraphs in my document, each describes flow of different
processes and colored according to the result: "OK" - color Blue,
"Error" -
color Red, "Corrected/Edited" - Orange.
The order of the paragraphs is random - so I might have Blue, Blue,
Orange,
Blue, Red, Orange...
And now I want to read all the pararaphs colored Orange, so I want to be
able to navigate the document by jumping from one Orange paragraph to the
next.
It resembles "Search" with "Find Next".
I don't know if there is something like that exists in Word, so I'm open
alternatives.
Thanks in advance!