Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
John[_9_] John[_9_] is offline

Default Word stationery issue

PS: I am using the Page Layout-Watermark option to insert graphic in Word
2007.

Thanks

Regards

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
You need to insert the images as Watermarks and to use the Section
properties. If you Insert a Section Break, Next Page at the end of Page 1,
then set Section 2 to use a Different First Page, you will then have three
Headers - Header Section 1, First Page Header Section 2, and Header
Section 2.

You can then go into each header and Insert a Watermark using the
appropriate graphic. But note that to keep the document size down, use a
jpeg at a reasonable resolution edited to the correct size before you
insert it.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"John" wrote in message
Hi

I have three images which I need to use as background images in word
documents such that page1 & 2 of document get the first and second image
and page 3 and onwards get the third image. How can I achieve this?

Thanks

Regards