Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default When ever I open a saved document it opens at the top of thedocu.

Sometimes you can, sometimes you can't. I'm currently editing a 165-
page article, and when I reopen it, sometimes Shift-F5 works and
sometimes it doesn't. More reliable is clicking the back-arrow on the
Reviewing toolbar and it asks whether it should start searching from
the end. It then takes you to the endmost (though not necessarily the
most recent) tracked change or Comment in the file.

On Mar 27, 9:31*am, "Stefan Blom" wrote:
After you've opened the document, you can use Shift+F5 to move the insertion
point to the last edit point.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TickedNOhio" wrote in message

If I am working on a long document and I open it back up Word Defaults to
the
top of the document. Is it possible to bookmark the document to open up to
where I left off?-