Enstrique

Default Users should be able to revert to 'old style' comments.

As an educator who uses computers in the classroom, I have to say that the
older style of comments had a great use in the classroom. I could type a
document, and insert a comment on a particular word. The 'old style' was to
highlight it in yellow. When the student moved their mouse over the word,
the comment will appear. This was a great way to insert vocabulary terms to
unfamilar words.

While the new comments are OK, I would like the option to change it to the
old format, instead of underlining the word, and placing the comment to the
right side of the page. Thank you.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.