Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Bullets now appear on every line

Maybe "Automatically Update" is checked in the Format and Style |
Modify pane for that style?

On Feb 12, 1:14*pm, GabrielleB
wrote:
I saw there was another post about this subject and that response wasn't
helpful - didn't work for me. BUT, Word closed out on me twice today and I
clicked on "Reset" to bring it back up and that seemed to help the problem.. A
passive solution, but at this point, I don't care.
--
GabrielleB

"GabrielleB" wrote:
I have Word 2004 for MAC. I was playing with Styles and Templates and now
when I click to bullet one line, EVERY line on the page is bulleted. I
reinstalled Word, but it still happens. Is there a way to restore factory
defaults for Bullets?
--
GabrielleB- Hide quoted text -