Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default insert manual hard space

Maybe by "formatting mark" someone meant the capital Omega on the
Insert Symbol button?

Does Ctrl-Shift-Space do something _other than_ insert a non-breaking
space?

On Aug 27, 9:30*am, Tamara wrote:
contrl+Shift+Space does not work on my version of Word 2007. *What is the
manual way of doing this...? *I read online that the same can be done by
hittng instert, then formatting mark, then non-breaking space, but I can't
find "formatting mark" on word 2007

"Luc" wrote:
WordPerfect lover,
Have you tried Ctrl+shift+spacebar.