Doug Robbins

Do the following field names correspond exactly to the fields in your
datasource?

_FIRST0__LAST0_
_SUFFIX0_
_STREET1_
_STREET2_
_CUTY_,_STATE__POSTAL_

I would suggest that instead of using the AddressBlock, you insert the
actual mergefields that you want to use in the configuration that you want
them.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Shadow" wrote in message
{NEXT}{ADRESSBLOCK/f
"_FIRST0__LAST0_
_SUFFIX0_
_STREET1_
_STREET2_
_CUTY_,_STATE__POSTAL_"11033\c 0 \e ""}

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

In the mailmerge main document, what do you see if you use Alt+F9 to
toggle
on the display of field codes?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Shadow" wrote in message
It is still doing it and I am doing everything as your instrctions say.
Could
it be my program? If it is what do I do?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See where what you are doing differs from

Shadow wrote:
No I don't think so. How can I check to see. I am so lost and I am
trying to do these labels for my church and I am ready to give up!!

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Want to send your files? Are you sure your text isn't hidden or
something? *******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Shadow" wrote in message
No they are still all coming up blank. I even tried using the
wizard and still nothing.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Go to View--Toolbars and choose the Mail Merge toolbar. Make
sure
you click the "Merge to new document" button. Any help?
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Shadow" wrote in message
I am tryign to mail merge in Word 2002 from Excel. I am using
the
wizard and everything seems to be going great. Then when it says
it is going to merge the page labels are blank even though it
says that it has merged.

What am I doing wrong???? I really need this soon if anyone can
help!!!

Thanks