Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Foreverkaye Foreverkaye is offline

Default How do I attach several pictures to an e-mail?

When I attempt to attach several pictures from a file, Word opens a new
e-mail for each one of them!! When I put all the pictures into a folder,
WinZip the folder and attach to the e-mail, all the photos come through, but
all kinds of extra unidentifiable pictures, etc. come through also AND the
pictures I originally attached cannot be scrolled through--each one must be
opened, then closed, then the next one opened.

Thank you for your help!!!!
Foreverkaye