Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Mail merge using Access Query

Use the ClickYes utility (you can download it from my web site) to by pass
the message.

Sue Sweet wrote:
I actually have two questions. I am using Office 2003

I am trying to merge to email using a Access 2003 query. It is
actually a query based on another query. I am not getting the
results I want. Please help

When I used a work around when the merge started, I got a message
from MS Outlook:

"A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf. Do
you want to allow this?

How do I stop this from coming up?

Each month I do a merge to email with hundreds of records (using
email to send reminders instead of snail mail -- more cost effective)
I don't want to have to choose YES 200 times for each merge.

Thank you

Sue Sweet