garfield-n-odie

Hi, JasonC. Try deleting and reinstalling your printer in Start | Control
Panel | Printers. While you're at it, you might check the printer
manufacturer's website to see whether an updated driver is available for your
printer.

"JasonC" wrote:

no matter what I do I can't print only one copy of a Word document. It
doesn't matter if it is an old or new one. It is always stuck on 2 copies.
In the print settings I can select 1 copy, but it still prints 2. I have
done updates and detect/repair and it still does the same thing. Please help.

Jason