Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
PG PG is offline

Default MS Word 2003 Mail Merge Setting email Message to High Priority

Useful -- but complicated ! ;-)

Are there any of the below that could help me do this automatically? Even if
for a fee?:

1) add in?
2) 3rd party freeware/shareware

Thanks

pg

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

You would need to use a macro that accesses the Outlook Object Model to do
that.

You will find a lot of what you need in the article "Mail Merge to E-mail
with Attachments" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"pg" wrote in message
Performing a mail merge in MS Word 2003 ...when the email messages get
sent
out from Outlook I want the Importance button set to high (the red
exclamation mark). There seems to be no option to set this for the purpose
of
an email merge.

Anyone?

peter