Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I print large sized text (2-4 inch height) to make cut out

Font size in Word can be between 1 and 1638 in half-point increments.

"Deborah Jean" wrote in message
Font size is determined by points or pixels. it takes 72 points or pixels

make an inch so if you want 3 inch size font select the font size box and
simply type in 216 which is 72 X 3 and it will then become 3 inches in
height. I've typed in 1130 in the font size box, with the current size
highlighted and it let me even go that high I imagine it will let you go

even
higher. Seems to be no limit.

Deborah Jean
MOS Master Instructor.

"Ball" wrote:

I would like to be able to make large sized text that I can cut out to

use on
posters, walls, signs, ect. How can I get MS word to take a font size

and
bump it up in size to 2, 3, or even 4 inches in height?