Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How to draw a line in a text box

Don't press 'enter' - click outside the box.

Roger Thompson wrote:
I have created a text box that contains two lines of text, I want to
draw a line using autoshapes in between the two lines of text. When I
try to do this, I drag the line from the start point to the end point
and two small squares appear to donte the start and finish of the
line but when I press enter the two squares disappear and no line is
drawn. Can anyone suggest a solution please?