Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I change my Normal template?

Hi Barb,

With a blank document open, try using Alt, T, I
and then in the dialog that comes up if the Attached template listed is 'Normal' click on the [Attach] button. That will take you
to the folder where the currently in use copy resides

Can you provide a link or a title of the help page that appears to have the incorrect information?

===========
"Barb Meek" wrote in message ...
I'm very frustrated trying to change my normal.dotm in Word 2007. First of
all, the directions for even locating it are inaccurate in Microsoft's help
center. But...I searched and think I found the document anyway. For some
reason, the "normal" style defaults to "10 pt after paragraph" and won't
accept my change to delete that. Or maybe I'm looking at the wrong
normal.dotm file. There seem to be several.

Any way I can find the real base template for my blank documents and get it
to stop doing that?

Any help is appreciated -- Barb
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)