Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I change my Normal template?

But it works differently in Word 2007 than it did in previous versions.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Cheryl Flanders" wrote in message
Ctrl + Shift + S is the built-in shortcut in Word 97 through 2007.

Cheryl

On Sep 10, 7:45 am, "Peter T. Daniels" wrote:
?! In all these years, no one has mentioned that. I've been using the
three buttons since someone mentioned it here. I see from my Word-
generated Keyboard Shortcuts list printed 9/7/05 that the two-button
and not the three-button version is listed.

On Sep 10, 10:26 am, Cheryl Flanders
wrote:

A quicker way is Ctrl + Shift + S to open the styles dialog box. No
need for the Alt key.

Cheryl

On Sep 10, 7:18 am, "Peter T. Daniels" wrote:

That's the same procedure for modifying a style as in Word2003. A
quicker way to get at the Styles panel is Ctrl-Alt-Shift-S.