Posted to microsoft.public.access.formscoding,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields,microsoft.public.word.mailmergefields

Default Supress "Opening this document with run the following SQL command"

See the following Knowledge Base article:

"Opening This Will Run the Following SQL Command" Message When You Open a
Word Document - 825765 at:

http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=825765

Note these newsgroups are no longer hosted by Microsoft and are now orphans
in the wilderness.

As a replacement for the newsgroups, Microsoft has created forums that can
be accessed at:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...ory/officeword

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
dkr[atsymbol]mvps[dot]org

"Chris K" wrote in message
I know this must be asked 1000 times per day - so hopefully there is a
solution

Can I stop word telling me what it's told me a million times before?
namely "Opening this document with run the following SQL command"

It's causing havoc - I am trying to open a document from an Access Form

I can not answer the prompt because it is popping up underneath the modal
form - the form will not budge because it's waiting for the prompt to be
answered

Only solution is CTRL+ALT+DEL