Daiya Mitchell

I believe one way of creating a letterhead like you describe is detailed
here
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

Scroll down to "Letterhead for a multi-page letter" and "More Complex
Letterhead", especially the second one.

I think, though the page will explain, that the general principle is if you
anchor the text box in the first-page header, then you don't need to change
the margins at all, as it will push the text out of the way.

On 7/27/05 7:52 AM, "NAF_SPAC" wrote:

I have a letterhead document which has a text box that goes vertically along
the left side. I've set a 1.8 left margin to accommodate that text box.

Is there a way to force all succeeding pages to go back to a 1 inch margin?
I know you can tell it to use headers/footers only on page 1 (which I also
had to do in this document), but is there a way to say 'only use these
margins on page 1'?

Thanks in advance -- I am desperate for help!!

Happy Wednesday.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/