Indeed.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
Glad to help--I didn't write the link, but Suzanne Barnhill, who did, is
sure to see your comment. And it's nice to hear that a thorough

explanation
instead of a quick and dirty fix is appreciated.

On 7/27/05 9:27 AM, "NAF_SPAC" wrote:

WOW! That did it -- I had no idea you could put a vertical text box

along the
left side within the header and it would still allow text to flow to the
right of the box. That absolutely solved my problem.

Thank you both so much for the help. Daiya, that link you sent me to
contained such wonderful information, I really appreciate all the

trouble it
must've taken to put it all together. Amazing! You've made my day!

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

I believe one way of creating a letterhead like you describe is

detailed
here
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

Scroll down to "Letterhead for a multi-page letter" and "More Complex
Letterhead", especially the second one.

I think, though the page will explain, that the general principle is if

you
anchor the text box in the first-page header, then you don't need to

change
the margins at all, as it will push the text out of the way.