SRS

Thanks. However, I must be doing something stupid. Here's what the link
said to do:

If each line ends in a pilcrow or paragraph mark (ΒΆ), then AutoFormat may be
all you need. If each line ends in a bent arrow
(signifying a line break), you will need to use a different approach.

Using AutoFormat
No matter what other options you have enabled on the AutoFormat tab of Tools
| AutoCorrect, when you select a block of text with a paragraph break at the
end of each full line, AutoFormat will delete all the paragraph breaks but
the last.

Sooooooooooo....I highlight the text, and then click on AutoFormat, but
nothing happens. What am I doing wrong???

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...eanWebText.htm .

SRS wrote:
Hmmmm....

I was sent a very large Word document from a friend. Unfortunately, the
original author of the document did not let the text automatically "wrap" to
the next line. He hit "enter" at the end of every line, thus creating a
"new" paragraph at the end of each line.

Is there an easy way to go through and delete all these...instead of going
through and deleting one by one?