Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix on news.microsoft.com Gordon Bentley-Mix on news.microsoft.com is offline

Default Can we customize font size so at Doc. open its a different siz

Yeah, that'd do it. Everybody *knows* that when you set the zoom in Word it
automatically increases the font size on printed documents as well.

More honking from the plonker...
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix
Word MVP

Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup.

Read the original version of this post in the Office Discussion Groups - no
membership required!

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote:

Or maybe you just want to set your Zoom to 150%?

On Nov 15, 11:29 am, JE wrote:
My word docs always open at font size 11. I wouldm like to change this to 16.
How do we do that?
Thanks, JE

.