Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Problem merging into separate files

See http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm

"GeorgeA" wrote in message
Hi,
I saw the posting to use Graham Mayor's macro to mail-merge into
individual
files (from http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm). I
installed
the 2007 template into the Startup folder and the process worked.
The problem is that on a test run I hit ctrlbreak to stop the process
and since then I can't get the macro to run (I choose to END the process).
I have deleted the macro, copied a new one into the start folder and
rebooted the computer, but the macro still does not run so I only end up
with
one large merge file.
Any ideas on how I can get this working again?

Thanks!