Jay Freedman

Gail LPSS wrote:
I have a table in which some of the items have dotted lines under
them. They show up when I have on the Show/Hide button and disappear
when it is off. They also won't print. I have tried turning off the
Smart Tags, but that doesn't seem to help. Can anyone tell me what
is going on and how to fix it?

Thanks.

Those items are formatted with the Hidden font format (Format Font
dialog).

You can remove the formatting by selecting the text, going to that dialog,
and unchecking "Hidden". It's quicker to select the text and press the
shortcut combination Ctrl+Alt+H.

For information about various kinds of underlines and other marks, type the
word "unusual" into the Help search box and then go to the topic "I see
something unusual in my document".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman