For this type of labels, you may be able to select, copy, and paste two rows
at a time (one label row and one spacer row), but the most efficient way to
get more than one page of labels is with a mail merge.

"sun" wrote in message
That does go to the next page but it does not create the extra spacing
between the labels that is needed in order for them to print correctly.

How
do you get the extra spacing?

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Hi sun-

Have you already created a label document (using ToolsLetters &
MailingsEnvelopes & Labels)? If so, once you type in the content for

the
last label on the first page, just press the Tab key. A new page will be
created and the next row will continue on that page using the same setup
specs. Keep tabbing & typing to create as many labels as you need.

HTH |:)

"sun" wrote:

I need to type file folder labels for your new accountant. I will

need more
than one page of labels. How do I create a second page of labels that

also
has the necessary spacing in between label fields?