Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
reader25 reader25 is offline

Default How do I exclude first pages in document for TOC

I want to exclude the first 3 pages from a table of contents. I do not know
how to do this. Also I want to have some pages potrait and some pages
landscape within the document. When I change one page from potrait to
landscape they all change. How do I include dynamic references in a
document. example. I have standard on page seven. I want to live reference
(shortcut) to this standard from page 54 and page 183. Haven't be able to
figure this out.

Thanks for the help.