Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Custom Label with Return Address

Start out with a full page of that size label and set your preferences on
one of them. Copy and page into the rest of the sheet.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"abs" wrote in message
Using Word 2003 SP-2. We've had labels printed with our return address.
I'm
trying to create a custom label in Word such that the recipient's address
will start approximately 1-1/2" from the top of the label and then about
1-1/4" from the left margin. The 5384 Name Badge is the right size, right
number of labels on the page, etc. I don't, however, want the recipient's
name and address to be centered top and bottom, but it to start where I
want
it to. Does someone have instructions for this somewhere that I've not
found? As always, thank you.