Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RWilson RWilson is offline

Default Creating drop down lists

I am creating a contract and need to be able to add drop-down lists, I
thought this would be a simple process (probably is!) but I am not able to
get the list to drop. I have entered all the information but it only shows
the first entry and there is no option to scroll through the list of names.

Also I have addendums that I need to attach to the contract and wanted to
know if I can do this through drop-down lists as well. Meaning I want the
option of being able to select an addendum and have it added to the document
at the end or to be able to select N/A with out any type of attachments, is
this possible.

Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

I can be reached at

Thanks!!