Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Wilke-Thissen Lisa Wilke-Thissen is offline

Default Bullet Tab Font is ALWAYS Arial!

Hi Nathan,

If you can find an example where this doesn't happen, I'd like to see
it

I guess we will not find an example :-(.
In numbered paragraphs, the numbers are usually followed by a "Tab".
Alternatively you could choose "Space" or "Nothing".
The Tab however, and the Space as well, will be formatted with Arial.
(Maybe, it's easier to convert the tab stop values?)

The item was also discussed in a German forum one year ago:
http://answers.microsoft.com/de-de/o...0-cb9f9d34d926

--
Cheers,
Lisa [MS MVP Word]