Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
pumpkin4455

Default merging 2 data sources

I'm trying to create a mail merge to enter data from 2 different data sources
into one document and cannot figure out how to do it....if it can be done. I
have a main document that I need name, address, etc entered. I then need
data entered for a doctor, address, etc. I need to be able to enter
different doctors names for the same client. ex: jane doe going to see dr
fox. But the next time I do this document for jane doe she's going to see
dr. wolf. I have created a data source with just client names and another
with just medical provider names. I can get the client names to merge but
can't get the document to hold with that until I enter the medical providers
names from another source. I have Microsoft XP Professional