Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Pilcrow (carriage return) won't go away

Click on the Show/Hide ¶ button to hide the ¶.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Peyton Todd" wrote in message
Hello. I have a Word table (quite tiny - just one row about an inch and a
half wide, justified rightward on the page), that I somehow laboriously
managed to get the text to wrap around (don't ask me how). It looked great
till I re-worded some of the lines just above it, and now I find that one
ends in a carriage return which refuses to delete. What might be wrong?

Also, assuming I manage to delete it, is it likely I will have the same
trouble I had before getting the text to wrap around the table? Usually
that's no problem for me, but this time the text kept refusing to sit
beside
the table, and I fear the inadvertent carriage return may have something
do with how I somehow got it to work.

Thanks in advance,
--
Peyton Todd