Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Horizontal line with desired length in Microsoft Word

The auto entered line created by autoformat as you type is a border. To draw
a line of a given length you need the line drawing tools from the drawing
toolbar (Insert shapes in Word 2007). You can save the line as an
autotext/autocorrect entry for ease of repetition.

MISS_DUKE wrote:
How can I draw a Horizontal line with a desired length in Microsoft
Word?

(If you press ---Enter, there will be a line accross the page, but I
want the line with a desired length)

Thank you.