Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eric Hartup Eric Hartup is offline

Default Problem with changing hyperlinks when burning document to CD

I use Word 2000.
I have a large document on my hard drive amounting to 155 pages. This is my
memoirs which was printed but I now wish to use CDs ib lieu of a re-print.
I have linked the pages using hyperlink so that one can go from the index
page to various chapters and when in that chapter to go from page to page.
At the end of each page one can return to the Index.
The hyperlinks show the path as is on the hard drive.
How can I set it up so that the links will work solely on the CD when it is
burnt please?