Larry Abell

Carol,

Unfortunately, when I inserted the frame and "re-protected" the document, I
could only input into text fields and was unable to past an image into the
frame.

"Larry Abell" wrote:

I have a form that is protected with the exception of entry fields. This
works great for all of the input files that are text boxes. However, I have
a field that needs to be inserted as a bmp or jpeg as it is the scanned
signature that needs to be pasted onto the form. When I attempt this into a
text box field, I am told I can't insert a picture into a text box field.
However, I have been unable to find any other form field that is compatible
with the picture format.