Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail Merge - numbered list

What type of numbering are you using? What version of Word? I cannot
replicate that problem using a numbered list in Word 2007.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"jus" wrote in message
I am merging a document. The last item on the document is item number 32 on
numbered list. I can merge and print with no problem. However, when I edit
individual letters and save - the final saved/merged document sequentually
numbers each page as if it was a continuation from the previous.

In other words - the first merged letter ends at number 32 and the next
merged letter starts numbering the list at 33 and so on.

Each letter should have a numbered list 1 through 32, but instead, the
last
letter numbered list ends with 500+

Any ideas?