Jerry Slocombe

Hi Anne,

Does your reply only apply to Word 2003?
I'm using Word 2000 and have different options to those advised in
http://www.officearticles.com/word/m...osoft_word.htm
--
Jerry Slocombe
Still Learning

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Why don't you just use mail merge?
http://www.officearticles.com/word/m...osoft_word.htm

You can save the mail merge document before you merge the labels. Change the
data source any time you like, run the merge again.

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Jerry Slocombe" wrote in message
Bear with me as I'm new to this.
I thought I would create a macro to produce the necessary address labels

save me and my people having to type in the whole process each time.
I selected Avery A4 and A5 sizes - L7159 but this info wasn't included in
the created macro.
When I run the macro it only placed four addresses on a page.
When I'm stepping through the process to create the macro there are 24
address labels per page, as expected.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jerry Slocombe