Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Print 2 half-sheet mail merge docs on one sheet of paper

Since you have not quoted any of the previous thread, it's hard to know what
you may already have been told, but you can start by selecting "2 pages per
sheet" in the Page Setup dialog (using the Portrait setting so that you get
one page above the other). Then set up page 1 as your mail merge main
document.

"Pooja Gupta" wrote in message
. ..
Would it be possible for you to list the step-by-step instructions for

doing
this? I have the exact same problem but your solution is not working as

well
for me and I'm pretty sure I've missed a step somewhere.

Basically, I have a 8 1/2 by 11 template that I use for generating meeting
notices to mail out to the community. I'd like to use mail merge to have

the
first residents address printed on the top half, and the second

residents's
address printed on the bottom half and so on. That way I can cut the paper
in half and mail them postcard style.

Thanks.
Pooja