Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Review - hide review marks

If you're talking about Track Changes, on the Reviewing toolbar
there's a window offering the choices of Final, Final with Markup,
Original, and Original with Markup. Choose the first or third. Beside
it is a dropdown menu called "Show," where you can uncheck all the
things it wants to show you.

On Jun 5, 9:00*am, Leona wrote:
How do I set the default in reviewing to not show the review marks. Tools,
options, security, untick box - does not work
Please someone help me i am going crazy!!