Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Qual Guy Qual Guy is offline

Default Zoom - Normal.dot

This should be simple, but I am missing something.

Can anyone tell me how to set my Normal.dot template so that Word launches a
blank page at 100% zoom? Maybe its not a Normal.dot problem? When Task Pane
is on it opens at 100%. But I unclicked Task Panes in Tools Options. Still,
I need 100%

For some reason it started launching at 147%. I opened 'normal' reset the
zoom to 100% and saved it, and it launched just fine at 100%, once. One time
only is not helpful. So, what did I miss, or do wrong?
--
If there is not enough time to do it right,
how will you find enough time to do it over?