Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mira Mira is offline

Default how to open a file in Word withthe extension cwk

Graham, thank you very much. I wil ask the sender to re-send it me. Have a
great day. Mira

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

This will be a document created on an Apple Mac using Claris Works. Word
cannot open Claris Works files.
Ask the sender to resubmit it in a compatible format eg RTF.

Mira wrote:
I receive a file with the extension .cwk, and I cannot open it. I
did go on the WEB to find something, I what I got was very confusing,
I did not know what to do wiht that information. If somebody has a
simple solution or at least workable, please help.