Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Melissa M. Melissa M. is offline

Default I need to format two lists into two columns and I can't figure out

14. Format the "Academic Faculty" and "Staff" subheadings and bulleted lists
on page 7 as two columns. (Hint: Select all the necessary text first before
formatting it.) The paragraph before the subheadings (which begins €œOur
faculty and staff come from accredited universities,€) should not be changed
to two column format.

Academic Faculty
€¢ Director of Music: Establishes musical goals and oversees camp operations.
€¢ Orchestra conductors: Each session provides 2-3 orchestra conductors who
lead the orchestras and ensembles.
€¢ Guest orchestra conductors: We host a guest orchestra conductor at least
once per session.
€¢ Band conductors: Each session provides 1-2 band conductors who lead the
symphonic bands.
€¢ Choral conductors: Each session provides 2-3 choral conductors who also
offer private voice training.
€¢ Composition instructor: Each session provides 1 instructor in composition
and theory.
€¢ Piano and keyboard: Each session provides 2-3 master-level piano teachers.

Staff
€¢ Camp Director
€¢ Counselors
€¢ Recreation assistant
€¢ Stage manager
€¢ Office managers
€¢ Camp nurses
€¢ Cooks

How can I format this into two columns without rows?