Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Font Pali Times Ameco

OK I downloaded and installed all four versions of the font (standard,
italic, bold and bold italic) which appear to be a normal truetype font very
similar in appearance to Cambria, indistinguishable from Time New Roman at
normal magnification and behaves as you might expect.
It appears as a usable font in Word 2007, and works normally in the find
dialog (CTRL+F) when applied to the searched text.
What *exactly* is it that you are unable to do with this font - list the
steps.

Pietro wrote:
From he
http://hal9000.cisi.unito.it/wf/DIPA...-di2/index.htm
I can print pages with this character.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

From where did you obtain this font? I can find no on-line
references to it other than your questions about it.
Word will only display fonts that the currently active printer is
capable of printing. Screen fonts and badly formed printer fonts
will not be available.

Pietro wrote:
Thank you.
In my Word Office I hasn't Pali Times Ameco and I Installed it
later. I followed the hints but I can't write the word with special
typeface. My steps: Find Dialog, More, Format. Then I can take the
typeface Pali Times Ameco but I can't choose the Font.
If I choose Pali Times Ameco as typeface it's the same because I
can't write the word exactly.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Ctrl+F to open the Find dialog. Click More, then Format, then Font
and choose the desired font to search for. Leave the "Find what"
box empty.

http://word.mvps.org

"Pietro" wrote in message
news I installed Pali Times Ameco Font on Word Office 2007.
If I want to search a word with this special typeface I can't use
this special typefaces on Modify-Search.
Thanks.