Graham Mayor

Ensure you have the latest update from Adobe then locate the Adobe add-in
(pdfmaker.dot) and ensure that it is in the Office startup folder (which is
different for Office 2003). The correct location should be - C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\STARTUP.

Debra wrote:
I have just received office 2003 and I have Arobat 6. On word 2002 I
had a PDF icon on my task bar to make the PDF. but on word 2003 I
can not locate this option.

I make a lot of PDF from my word documents and this was very
convenient and fast for me. I know how to print to file to make my
PDF but this is going to take longer.

Do you still have this option in word 2003?
Debra